In this guide you’ll find out:
- What engagement really means, and how to use pupil engagement to enhance learning and retention
- The blend of cognitive, behavioural, social, physical and emotional factors that make up differing levels of engagement
- Practical solutions, tips and tricks that you can put into practice straight away with your class
- Why empowering students to take greater responsibility for their own learning really matters
- How engagement and motivation are intertwined, with engagement often making up for a lack of motivation
- How to contextualise your teaching, giving pupils choices, surprises, competition and the space to be creative
Download our FREE guide and find out how to increase attainment through student engagement.